Safety regulations for jacking and slip formwork construction
1. When the jacking method is applied, the prefabricated site behind the abutment should be level and free of debris. Tools and materials should be piled up at all times and the transport passages should be kept clear. On the abutment, a work surface is required for inspection, replacement of slides and other operations.
2. The equipment and materials used for pushing construction (such as: anchors, tool anchors, connecting parts, hydraulic jacks, high-pressure oil pumps, oil pipes, pressure gauges and sliding devices, etc.) should be thoroughly inspected before use. do experiments.
3. The hydraulic jack used should be provided with a spherical support pad, a safety ring and a lift limit hole. The same type should be used when multiple jacks work together.
4, using multi-point push or single-point push, its power should have a unified control means, so that it is synchronized, safe and reliable.
5, the top push construction should be equipped with on-site telephone and walkie-talkie and other communication equipment for unified command.
6. At each push point, a special person should be sent to make measurements, and the displacement data of the pier top should be reported to the commander at any time.
7. When the falling beam is completed, when removing the jack and other equipment, it should be smashed with ropes and hoisted by a crane. Avoid lifting the beam when lifting.
8. When carrying out the load test on the beam body, it should be arranged according to the design. Heavy objects should be handled gently and to prevent injury to personnel.
9. Box girder concrete is poured by sliding formwork method, and the following provisions shall be observed:
1) The mold base is supported on the steel box beam, and the front and rear end frame beams must be connected and tightened with high-quality high-strength bolts.
2) Stainless steel strips shall be installed on the bottom of the lower chord of steel box girder and row frame beam. Before sliding on the sliding raft, check for unobstructed objects and unsafe factors.
3) A comprehensive safety inspection should be carried out before pouring concrete, and construction can be carried out after confirmation.
4) When pulling the rear beam and loading and unloading the sliding shovel, there must be a shovel working together. Pay attention to the point of traction when pulling, so that the rear beam is perpendicular to the axle axis during operation.
5) The sliding formwork must obey the signal command when walking. Special personnel should be responsible for duty observation on important parts, and pay attention to the safety of personnel and equipment.
The above contents are compiled according to the problems encountered by the students in the actual work, for reference, if there is any problem, please communicate and correct in time.
Basic requirements for beam making of moving formwork
Mobile formwork construction safety measures